1) I played saxophone in a highly competitive jazz band when I was younger.
2) When I was about three years old, a cow tried to eat my shirt while I was still wearing it.
3) I once fell off a waterfall while climbing up it, while on a surf trip to Puerto Rico.
Which is the lie?! Ask Derek next time you see him!
Long Island Brand Ambassador for Lieb Cellars & Bridge Lane Wine
1) I have lived in 8 US states and have visited all 50.
2) My earliest memory in life is falling out of my dad’s Celica (going 35 MPH - before the days of car seats / kids in the back / or even seatbelts being much more than cosmetic) at 3 years old and holding onto the inside door handle (for dear life) and being dragged until the car stopped – it all starts there.
3) I’ve had the distinct pleasure of meeting Kevin Bacon multiple times & can be used in 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...
1) When I was 13 I was the 5th fastest cross country runner on Long Island.
2) I flew to LA once for a day just to be on the Price is Right with Drew Carey.
3) At a party in college I beat the president of the fraternity in an epic rap battle in front of everyone and gained honorary membership for a year.
Which is the lie?! Ask him the next time you see him in the tasting room!