Thank you for your interest in hosting your upcoming event at Lieb Cellars. We welcome the opportunity to host special events such as private tastings, corporate dinners, girls’ weekends or any other celebration you have in mind. Private events are held at Lieb Cellars throughout the year, with both indoor and outdoor facilities available. The rental fee and number of guests that we can accommodate vary depending on which of our sites you choose. We allocate 4 hours to each private event, with one hour before for set-up and one hour after for clean-up.
SITES / FEES* / CAPACITIES:
1) LIEB CELLARS TASTING ROOM, CUTCHOGUE
Business hours: 12:00-7:00pm
Facilities: Tasting room, library room, outdoor patio
Capacity: The indoor tasting room allows for up to 35 guests, however, that number increases with the use of the patio in the warmer months
Off Peak Season (Dec-Mar)
Mon-Thurs – $1,000
Fri & Sun – $2,000
Sat – $3,000 (after hours), $4,000 (during business hours)
Peak Season (Apr-Nov)
Mon-Thurs – $2,000 (after hours), $3,000 (during business hours)
Fri & Sun – $3,000 (after hours), $5,000 (during business hours)
Sat – $5,000 (after hours), $8,000 (during business hours)
2) BRIDGE LANE TASTING ROOM, MATTITUCK
Business hours: 12:00-7:00pm
Facilities: Tasting room, outdoor lawn area
Capacity: The indoor tasting room allows for up to 20 guests, however, that number increases with the use of the lawn in the warmer months
Off Peak Season (Dec-Apr)
Sat – $1,000 (after hours), $3,000 (during business hours)
Sun-Fri – $1,000 (after or during business hours)
Peak Season (May-Nov)
Sat – $2,000 (after hours), $5,000 (during business hours)
Sun-Fri – $1,000 (after hours), $2,000 (during business hours)
3) LIBRARY ROOM AT LIEB CELLARS
Business Hours: 12:00-7:00pm
Facilities: Library Room in the rear of the Oregon Road tasting room
Capacity: The library room allows for up to 10 guests
$250 per hour (does not have to be 4 hours)
*Lieb Cellars reserves the right to modify fees based on holiday schedules
Inquires can be directed to Alice Falcone : email@example.com or 631.734.1100.
• Fifty percent of the rental fee is due within seven days of signing the booking contract. The remaining balance, including wine purchases, is due seven days prior to the event.
• The minimum wine purchase for your Event is one (1) bottle for every two (2) guests, and any wine needed above the minimum must be paid for during the Event prior to corkage or consumption. A 10% discount will be applied to all wine purchases (Lieb Cellars Wine Club Members will receive their regular discount). You are permitted to remove all unconsumed wine following the end of the event.
• The client is required to pay a fee of $250 per designated Lieb staff member for the event prior to the start of the event. Lieb Cellars’ Employees shall act as bartenders if the only alcoholic beverages offered during the Event are Lieb Cellars’ wine and NYS beer. One (1) additional Lieb Cellars’ Employee is required if employees are acting as bartenders OR for every 40 guests (or part thereof) over the first 40 guests.
• Lieb Cellars provides the site only. Renter must supply a tent if necessary, as well as linens, silverware, plates and additional tables and chairs. Lieb Cellars is not responsible for setting up the rental tent.
• Caterers are responsible for set up, clean up and garbage disposal. Caterers must also be self-sustaining.
• All music must not exceed 90db and must end at 10:30pm per Town ordinances.
• Client must obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance covering property and bodily injury and naming Lieb Cellars as an additional insured (amount to be specified based on size of the event), with a certificate evidencing such insurance to be delivered to Lieb no less than 30 days prior to the event.
• Lieb Cellars offers a list of recommended providers that include caterers, tent companies, photographers, music, etc. All providers that are not listed under our pre-approved list are subject to approval by Lieb Cellars.
LIST OF RECOMMENDED PROVIDERS:
Rolling in Dough Pizza Truck
Robin James Sidor
|Grace and Grit
|American Tent Company
|DJ Henry Oh
North Fork Doughnut Co.
|Christopher Michael Catering
|Art of Eating
|Laurel Floral Design